- Live Cases Demonstrations
- Featured Lectures
- Case Based Learning with Experts’ Comment
- Exhibit & Learning Center
Why PCI ?
- Rationale for PCI
- Patient & Lesion Selection
- Function-Guided Approach
- Imaging-Guided Approach
Where to Go?
- Comparative Analysis of Contemporary DES
- Future Perspectives of BRS and DEB
How to Do?
- Calcified Lesion
- Long Lesion
- Tandem Lesion
- Vulnerable Plaque
- Left Main & Bifurcation Lesion
- CTO Lesion
- Multi-Vessel Disease
- Small Vessel Disease
- Cutting Balloon
- DES & BVS
- Trans-Radial vs. Trans-Femoral Intervention
- Imaging, Physiology and Angiographic Guided PCI
- Interventional Cardiologists
- General Cardiologists
- Physicians who are Interested in Cardiology and Vascular Medicine
- Basic Scientists
- Vascular Medicine Specialists
- Nurses and Technologists
- Healthcare Professionals with Special Interest in the Interventional Vascular Therapy and Medicine
- Appropriate Patients Selection
- Appropriate Treatment Selection
- Review Interventional Techniques and Devices from the Fundamental to the Newest Point of View Related to Patient Care in the Complex Coronary Intervention Disease
- Compare and Contrast Different Approaches to Treat the Same Type of Lesion
- Learn Various Treatment Strategies through Reviewing Diverse Challenging Cases Submitted from All Around the World and Discussing with the World Renowned Experts
Program Sponsorship and Support
COMPLEX PCI organized by CardioVasucular Research Foundation (CVRF) and supported by Heart Institute of Asan Medical Center (Seoul, Korea) and partially funded by educational grants from commercial supporters.
The CardioVascular Research Foundation wishes to extend special appreciation to Clinical Research Center for Ischemic Heart Disease for their continued support to our programs.